We have put together a comprehensive plan and guidelines. We want all our guests and staff to feel confident that all necessary precautions are in place to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
General COVID-19 Protocols at Gold Hill
- Please wear a mask when you are inside our buildings, in accordance with Public Health Orders in B.C.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself, staff and other guests during your visit.
- We will collect contact tracing information for each visitor to the winery.
- We have increased the number of hand hygiene stations available for your use. We ask that you use them frequently.
- Washrooms and other high touch areas & surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout each day.
- In our tasting room we will only allow a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Our staff has committed to a culture of health and safety and will not come to work if feeling ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
Please do not visit Gold Hill if you:
- Are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, dry cough, sore throat & tiredness.
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Have been identified by public health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Have been told by public health to self-isolate.