We have put together a comprehensive plan and guidelines. We want all our guests and staff to feel confident that all necessary precautions are in place to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
General COVID-19 Protocols at Gold Hill
- as per BC Public Health Orders, starting Sept. 13, 2021, we are required to check for vaccine passports for any seated events or reservations. Visitors who are visiting our retail shop or our standing tasting bar will not require a vaccine passport.
- Please wear a mask when you are inside our buildings, in accordance with Public Health Orders in B.C.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself, staff and other guests during your visit.
- We will collect contact tracing information for each visitor to the winery.
- We have increased the number of hand hygiene stations available for your use. We ask that you use them frequently.
- Washrooms and other high touch areas & surfaces are sanitized frequently throughout each day.
- In our tasting room we will only allow a maximum of 6 people at a time.
- Our staff has committed to a culture of health and safety and will not come to work if feeling ill and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
Please do not visit Gold Hill if you:
- Are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to fever, dry cough, sore throat & tiredness.
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Have been identified by public health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Have been told by public health to self-isolate.